[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2700

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2700
From: clca@houston.rr.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:24:05 -0500
Jonas-  I also have a '59 model 235 engine in mine, but it's a 1950
3600, which is a daily driver.  I had the engine rebuilt several years
ago, and have never had a better engine in any vehile.  I hope yours
will run as well as mine has for the past 7 years.  My truck is
original, except for the rear end gears, which I changed so that I can
drive on the freeway.  Also got Vintage Air installed.  Good luck with
yours, and once you get the bugs worked out, you will have a great ride,
and that 235 will serve you well.  I can drive mine across town or
across country.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 5-window (Jitterbug)