[oletrucks] Brake setup for a Mustang II front on on a 48 3100

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake setup for a Mustang II front on on a 48 3100
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:26:15 -0600
Hi All!

I'm working on the brake system for a 48 3100.  The front end has a a Mustang
II crossmember and spindles.  I also have the Big Brake caliper brackets.  I
would like to end up with 11 inch rotors with a GM bolt pattern.  My question
is what rotors and calipers will work?  I undertand that I will have to
replace the bearings and races to match the Mustang II spindles.  Can anyone
tell me what parts I need to finish off the front brakes?

Thanks, Mike