Re: [oletrucks] Structural integreity

To: "Steven Stuckmeyer" <slstusmc@yahoo.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Structural integreity
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:00:52 -0700
Steve, If you use the original crank centerline thru the chassis and short
water pump & accessories {67 - 72 truck}. On my '54 the original automatic
trans crossmember forward 3". I am also using a turbo 400 with no floor
mods, I can even take the trans in and out without removing the floor plate,
and the HEI has plenty room. engine is centered.
Lee
Prosser WA