[Oletrucks] speedometer for sale-brand new

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Oletrucks] speedometer for sale-brand new
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
years ago i got a set of ENCORE gauges from united speedometer.

the gauge part of teh set got used and sold in another rig-gone.

i still have teh 100% brand new speedometer that registers up to 120mph and is
black/while like teh 52/3 gauges-its a stock color.

heres what i want-i want to sell it but since teh set was somthing ridiculous
like $700, i dont expect to get that.

what i want is exactly enough to buy a 90 mph 52/3 speedo from chevy duty which
is $189+tax/shipping...

so you can trade me straight up or buy it and have it shipped to me or send me
cash...
yahoo scrubs attachments but i will try anyway.
its located 95926
mark

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 120
speedo.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 120
speedo (1).JPG]

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47