Re: [Oletrucks] 1954/5 fender placement

To: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 1954/5 fender placement
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:55:12 -0500
I have a '54 I can measure but the bed to fit the boxy fenders has different
depressions in the sides. But that is not what you asked for.

>From the top down and from the vertical break where the tailgate rests:
1. 15 1/16, 59 1/16 (front hole)
2.  6 3/4, 51 5/8
3.  4 3/4, 40 5/16
4.  5 1/2, 28 7/8
5.  7 3/4, 17 9/16
6. 15 1/16, 9 1/8   (rear hole)
--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On Jun 3, 2010, at 10:58 PM, mark wrote:

I need some measurements from a 54/5 stepside bed.

measuring from teh tailgate end of teh bedside and the top flat part of the
bedside-i need bolt hole locations for the fender.

im trying to install a 1950 fender onto a 1957 bed...  and i know you are
asking why-its what i had, it was free, and i wanted teh deeper 54+ bed...but
without the bugly 55-9 fenders...

custom custom project!

thanks in advance!!!!
Mark