Re: [Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

To: <mark@noakes.com>, "'Oletrucks list'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??
From: "Jim" <dcvjrv@att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:26:51 -0400
Mark,

You forgot to mention your Corvair and all of the rest of your rides.
And, I am also still out here, just been busy getting the home
rebuilt after a fire in May.

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Deluxe Roadster (restored original)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe - street rod (under construction)
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Touring Sedan (to be restored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak 8 Sedan (to be restored)
1955 GMC COE (to be made into a tilt cab rollback wrecker with diesel
engine)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (like a Chevy Cameo) (restored
original)
1964 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder Convertible (restored original)
1968 Buick GS 400 Convertible (street machine)
1985 Chevrolet Chevette (to be a street machine)