Anti-Sieze

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anti-Sieze
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 14:33:37 -0400
At 08:22 AM 5/4/98 -0400, James Babcock wrote:
>Jumping into the fray....
>
>What is the brand name of a copper-based antiseize product?  I've looked
>for a Permatex product at some local stores, and the only stuff they've
>ever heard of is the silver stuff.  Also...is this stuff nickel-based?
>I thought that it contained graphite as the magic ingrediant.
>
>TIA

Don't know off hand ... But I will look in the garage when I get home.
I believe it was made by 3M (or possibly DuPont) I got it from an Industrial
Bearing supply house.  It is specifically made for high heat applications
(like over a thousand degrees)  Great for exhaust parts .... I like this
product a lot

Regards  Nils
Yardley,  PA
59(100-6)  69XKE  72/73MGB  52MGTD