Re: home fire suppression systems

To: "Matt Wehland" <mwehland@webtripper.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: home fire suppression systems
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:50:47 -0400

When "winterizing" our northern Michigan cabin in the fall, an old trick we
learned is to use blue windshield washer fluid down the sinks, toilets,
etc... It works as well at $.99 per gallon as the $4-$5 per gallon
specialty anti-freeze produced for this application. It would seem that it
would work in a sprinkler system as well.

                                        Mike Ellsworth