home fire suppression systems

To: Dave Williams <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>
Subject: home fire suppression systems
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 07:53:12 -0700

Dave Williams wrote:

On the current "this old house" project, the owners had to install
sprinklers - the
system they described was to precharge the system with anitfreeze and use a
funky
valve to the water main to hold the antifreeze in - you could probably put
this valve
inside the main house (where its warm) and not worry about the freezing
problem
again... (too bad that show never gives you much information on what the
"retail"
cost of all the whizzy things they are doing)

rkg
(Richard George)