Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves
From: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:59:10 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Brian Kemp wrote:

:
:I just keep a container of GoJo hand cleaner around and forget the gloves for
:most of the dirty stuff.  If I'm working on something rusty or rough, I just
:use
:a pair of 99 cent (or $1.50 if not in a multi-pack) leather work gloves.
:

This is more or less what I do, grease looks good under fingernails!  If
I'm going to get nasty chemicals on my hands, like parts washer solvent
or brake cleaner or something, I wear nitrile gloves.  They resist the
solvents I come in contact with, and they don't make me break out, like
lytex gloves do.

David