Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:04:18 -0400

I use the "Mechanix" brand gloves and I love them.  I used to not wear any
gloves while working.  But I pick up a set when I need to do a brake job
"warm".  I've been using them since.

FWIW, my are totally grease soaked and I'm getting ready to wash them.  I
figured it wouldn't be a good idea to wash them in the "house" washer and
dryer, so I'm installing a washer and dryer in the shop (along with a stove
for Parkerization's and a microwave for frozen burritos (there is already a
frig down there)) 8>)

Inch (who couldn't be happier with his new place and the 4000 sq foot shop
on the property)mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com