RE: OT: Pergo flooring or alternatives?

To: rex@txol.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT: Pergo flooring or alternatives?
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:49:22 -0500
Rex-

Might I suggest you consider ceramic tile over your slab? In my opinion, it
is more forgiving in its installation, is a "real" product (not a mere
photograph), it is not harmed by humidity or water, will last forever, and
also cost less per square foot. You can install ceramic tile or Saltillo
tile for as little as under $2.00 per square foot. And that price includes
the tile, quickset mortar and the grout.

In many case, the older the ceramic tile becomes, the better it looks. You
can't say that about real wood or the fake wood products like Pergo.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX

///