RE: Source for used metal working equipment?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Source for used metal working equipment?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:10:51 -0700
I've dealt with Enco several times (although mostly before they were bought
out by MSC a few years ago, and closed all the west coast branches).  I've
always had good service from them, the tools and materials have usually been
well worth what I paid.

But, AFAIK, they do not handle used tools, only new.  The only exception is
that sometimes they will sell returns or merchandise damaged in shipping.

Here are some links that might help (in no particular order)
http://www.ashmancompany.com/auctions.asp
http://www.drms.dla.mil/
http://www.mermac.com/
http://www.mortonmachinery.com/