Re: Class 3 hitch

To: Mark Palmer <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Class 3 hitch
From: Lawrence R Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:02:02 -0500
The answer is NO.  A weight distributing hitch should be a minimum class IV.
This is a bit beefier than a class III.  Considering that  pickup truck step
bumpers are rated at a class II and most are class III.  OK, I admit that I
am no experton hitches, these are a few of the things that you find out the
hard way.

Larry