RE: Parts cleaner solvent opinions

To: "'Charlie Mathews'" <cmathews3@mchsi.com>
Subject: RE: Parts cleaner solvent opinions
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:11:02 -0400
The problem with this is that you still have a disposal problem....While
the Super Agitene is biodegradable all of that gunk you dissolved off of
your dirty parts isn't. So how do you disposed of it in an ecologically
responsible way?

My choice is to arrange with Safety Kleen for a "one time
service"....They deliver me a specified # of gallons and when I need to
replace it(generally after a couple of years), I call them again for a
one time service and they bring me a new drum and take back the old one.