Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:07:13 -0400
I bought a couple of 5 gal cans of "Parts Cleaner" from Advance Auto
Parts. It seems to be a mineral spirits based product. Works well,
does not overpower one with odor, is not brutal to bare skin on my
hands.

Here is a link to the product:  http://tinyurl.com/ha1b

If that does not work, go to www.advanceautoparts.com and search for
'parts cleaner'. I think it is available in 1 gal or 5 gal containers.
The 5 gallon cost about $32.00

Eric