Re: Speaking of trailers...

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <msloane@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Speaking of trailers...
From: "Neil" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:03:39 +0100
This seems to be a standard way of strapping down in the UK, whether onto a
trailer or onto a recovery truck etc. Perhaps another advantage of the
european suspension set-ups which tend to be less floppy than many in the US
(although any race car is likely to be firm enough to not worry about
bouncing around on its suspension!)

Neil