Re: Anybody know anything about rigging a boat launch?

To: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody know anything about rigging a boat launch?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:04:51 -0500
Derek wrote:
> Trevor
> That will work - maybe get a bigger jockey wheel on the
> trailer - or if the rig is light enough just have someone
> ready to lift it and guide when it sticks (which it will).

   Which brings me to the next question, any guesses how much this thing
would weigh?

   Finally got a picture:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/boat.jpg

   I sort of have an elaborate plan to winch it all around my property,
based on what I remember the grading was.

   Gotta wait until all the snow is gone so I can go have a look, there
might be a three foot drop I didn't remember. ;>