Fw: compact tractors, loaders, backhoes (fwd)

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: compact tractors, loaders, backhoes (fwd)
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:09:39 -0500
Hi,

    Be warned that I don't have any experience with tractors.  However, I
have to friend who both own Power Tracs - www.power-trac.com "tractors"
which they both think are the greatest thing since bottled beer.  One of the
guys is quite active on http://www.tractorbynet.com/ so you could ask him
(and all the other converts) direct questions about this system.  The guy I
know goes by "BobRip".  From what these two guys say (they end up having
impromptu Power Trac club meetings at work) the Power Trac is a very
versitile product.

Good luck,

Mark Watson