Re: wire pull info

To: john matthews <john__matthews@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: wire pull info
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:26:01 -0800 (PST)
If you want to avoid buying a fish tape just for this
one job, here's what worked for me when a pulled wires
through a conduit for my garage a couple of years ago:

I took a long-enough piece of thin nylon cord and tied
a wadded-up plastic bag to one end.  I shoved it in
one end of the conduit and applied my shop-vac to the
other.  In a flash the cord was sucked through the
conduit, and I used it to pull the wires.  If you have
a somewhat rusty metal conduit (I had new PVC) this
might not work, but there's no harm in trying...

Doug Braun