Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:54:46 +0000
eh...I have the then-top of the line milwaukee 18v combo pack (drill, circ.
saw, and 'hatchet').  the tools are okay, but I have to give the batteries a d
and the charger an f-.  the charger frequently won't charge the batteries and
the batteries died after two years of exceedingly infrequent use (maybe 10
charges each).  I think that may be the problem--I use them so infrequently
they died.  I always used each battery until it was drained, then charged it
fully before storing it.

anybody know how to make them last longer when they're not being heavily used
and charged every day?

From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>