Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!
From: mike hart <mwhart47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:25:28 -0800 (PST)
I agree with both the Milwaukee and Dewalt comments. I
was an active Electrical Contractor, and we abused our
cordless drills. We overworked them, dropped them, and
used them for tasks beyond their capabilities. Not
intentionally, but stuff happens on the job. The
Dewalt 18V was by far the best drill I used, both for
what it would do, and battery life and power. The
Milwaukee batteries would not hold up, After getting
"new and improved" batteries free, twice. I gave up on
Milwaukee and stayed with Dewalt. My opinions only.
Thanks, Mike