Re: [Shop-talk] Was Cordless Drill Batteries, now "cute" names

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Was Cordless Drill Batteries, now "cute" names
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:09:43 -0800

LOL - I think I got the other half... I had a broken screwdriver
that the snapon guy pulled out the blade from a black handled
scredriver and put it into my green handle :)  That way my
screwdrivers would remain color coordinated.

Stuart.

.ps It was just last year that I got a toolbox that wasn't red...
It was a snapon repo for 1/2 the cost of a new one.