Re: [Shop-talk] Bookcase lighting

To: "Ian" <shop-talk2@mcfetridge.org>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bookcase lighting
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:12:40 -0500
Ian,

    Nice job.  Thanks for updating us as well.  I've been toying with some
cabinet lighting similar to what you've done and it's nice to see how
someone else has done it.

    Nice touch with the image with the clearly visible "Unix In A Nutshell"
book.  Does that say something about you? ;-)

    Thanks again,

Mark Watson