Re: [Shop-talk] Porch Ceiling <- now Holmes on Homes

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Porch Ceiling <- now Holmes on Homes
From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:17:10 -0400
  On 07/10/2010 7:51 PM, Mark Watson wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
>    I love watching this show for several reasons including seeing
> "good" examples of bad technique and all the tips on what's good
> technique for that particular situation.  And I really like the image
> someone with strong ethics.

   I had the odd experience of watching an episode of Holmes on Homes
*IN THE ROOM* that he was fixing in the episode.

   It was a row house in the Cabbagetown area of Toronto. I think the
episode title was some pun about cabbagetown, but a quick google didn't
find it.

   It was fun to watch them ponder the tile layouts and so on, and look
down and see in advance which one they chose.

   It was an addition to the back of the house, the original had all the
typical junk he finds, extension cords in the walls instead of wiring, etc.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums