Re: [Shop-talk] Better construction vehicles?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Better construction vehicles?
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:41:57 -0700
I'll second the trailer thought.  Between roof racks and a trailer, I've not
had much use for anything more than a car for a long time, and don't have to
suffer a mileage penalty everyday.

A top end hitch, with a removable receiver and electricals for an Impreza
will cost $500-700 if you drive it in for someone else to install, $250-400
if you do it yourself.

Why drive a truck or minivan if it's not really what you want to drive every
day?

Jack