Re: [Shop-talk] Better construction vehicles?

To: "'shop-talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Better construction vehicles?
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:48:13 -0500
Cargo vans are hard to beat - and don't ever get stolen or "come loose" for
any reason like our trailers tend to.  The only thing to add if you go the
minivan route is to put a good metal shield between you and the cargo space
- I've seen some pretty grizzly episodes here in DFW on guys that removed
theirs or didn't add one to minivan.

Rule number one - If your hauling a lot of crap - don't put yourself between
it and the windshield!