[Shop-talk] gps to find the shop

Subject: [Shop-talk] gps to find the shop
From: miq at bigllama.com (Miq Millman)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:10:42 -0700
Tomtom should get brownie points for their (albeit nebulous)
connection to British cars and culture via John Cleese:

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/john-cleese-breaks-free-tomtom-gps-campaign-132
276

(I've been present for the Cleese voice to yell "You stupid git! I
said make a right" )

--
__
Miq Millman   miq at bigllama.com
Tualatin, OR  Big Llama Productions

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Scott Hall
<scott.hall.personal at gmail.com> wrote:
> John,
>
> 1) Smartphone.  If you've got an Android or Blackberry, get the Google Maps
> app for it.  I don't use a standalone GPS unit any more.
>
> 2) Barring that, I'll go home and get the model number off ours, which we
> bought at Thanksgiving for my mom before she said she already had one.  It
> works fine, and I have to think at this point virtually anything from
Tomtom