[Shop-talk] gps to find the shop

Subject: [Shop-talk] gps to find the shop
From: doug at dougbraun.com (Douglas Braun)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:57:51 -0400
Do you know if in Android/Goodle it is possible to associate a
specific location with a contact so
you can reliably navigate to it?  If on my Droid X I do "navigate to
Aunt Eunice", it looks up
Aunt Eunice's street address in the contacts, and then Google tries to
determine the actual location
of that address.  And it may or may not get it right.

I used to have a Garmin iQue (a Palm with GPS and customized apps),
and it let you store
that actual Lat/Lon of a contact.  It also let you add your current
GPS location to the contacts.

Doug