[Shop-talk] Looking for a rotisserie

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Looking for a rotisserie
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:09:06 -0500
  I'm looking into ordering a rotisserie for my Triumph Stag
restoration.  There are quite a few different units advertised on the
web and I was wondering if anyone on here has a recommendation for a
particular model.  I'm not really into building my own as I have enough
projects to do.  I know I'm going to need to add door bars because it's
a convertible and I'd like to add oversize casters to make it easier to
move inside and out as needed.  I note that many of the units are
advertised as 2000lb or as 3000lb capable, and is a heavier unit
desirable.  The Stag is of monocoque construction(unibody) with fully
independent suspension, if that makes any difference to the items I will
need to order.  Thanks for any advice.    John Mitchell

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums