[Shop-talk] OK my last question (well, for now)

Subject: [Shop-talk] OK my last question (well, for now)
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:52:10 +0000 (UTC)
> Radiant floor heating in a bathroom is the way to go. It's basically
> an
> electric blanket that you put under tile. Of course it requires
> retiling the bathroom.

Maybe not.  If there is a basement under the bathroom, you may be able to put
in heating elements with reflectors and insulation underneath.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier