Re: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:41:08 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Here is another source for streaming back episodes of various shows:
http://projectfree.tv/ SO far, this has worked great for me but I ONLY stream
the shows.I think John was looking primarily for something he could
download.This site may well offer download, but you probably need a strong
antivirus capability! YMMV Matt

> From: jniolon@att.net
> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014
> Subject: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop
>
> sometimes in the shop, I'm working on a 'bench' project and would like to
> watch video's or movies while working...  there are episodes of tv shows
I've
> missed that I'd like to download to my p.c. and watch when I can.
>
> thanks
> John

The End of the &#34;Made-In-China&#34; Era
The impossible &#40;but real&#41; technology that could make you impossibly
rich.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53ee002c957982c4254st03vuc