Re: [Shop-talk] Blackening sockets/wrenches stamped markings.

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>, Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Blackening sockets/wrenches stamped markings.
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:27:53 -0500
Here's the best answer I found for this problem:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Socket-Labels-for-mechanics-the-home-craftsman-/280542105111?rd=1&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I have used a product that seems like this and they stay on the sockets
very well . . one wouldn't want to SOAK them in solvent but they can handle
normal usage.
Tony