Re: [Shop-talk] hard fuel line replacement

To: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] hard fuel line replacement
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 21:31:23 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Fuel Pressure on these is over 40 PSI.  I would NOT use rubber hose and
clamps for this.  It was ok on the older TBI motors that ran 15-20 PSI, but
dead head pressure on your pump is over 60, and even fuel injection hose
won't hold up to that just clamped on.  If you are going to cut out a
section, flare the ends and splice in a new section of hard line.