Re: [Shop-talk] led security lighting vrs incandescent`

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] led security lighting vrs incandescent`
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:41:39 -0500
Rule #1 for buying  lighting:  never buy anything from Feit Electric.
It is guaranteed to crap out eventually.

In my house, we have at least 40 LED bulbs.  A majority are the
type that HD sells (made by Cree) that are designed to be retrofitted into
ceiling cans,
and the rest are screw-in light bulb replacements from Philips and Cree.
Many of these lights are in rooms like the kitchen and den, and are in use
for hours each day.
In two years, I have had ZERO failures.

Doug