Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:41:42 -0500
Yes, platforms are the long beams that you park the vehicle on.

I hadn't realized the platforms were not adjustable on the newer lifts.  My
platforms can be adjusted out to almost 9' outside edge to outside edge and
can also be moved together to where they touch each other.  That's why I've
struggled with what to do about leakage trays.