Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:11:51 -0500
References: <CADm3DLGc1M5snbydp3COnVYWeJuFs1A7fMqDMROctBLvkfwTmw@mail.gmail.com> <D972D971-C0B0-4575-A647-65A0B18E9CFD@verizon.net> <CADm3DLEnSvrwwag2n=BMZezsyeptOaAxz1NqJ-cxuZmCiVvrfw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOEriincpGWja-YNgdtHWv9yT8FMt9mW0-98SUhX_L7=dtAFKg@mail.gmail.com> <CADm3DLHMtd7w32OOVMhDinXV9iJ-wj3oW_xE-Vx3AgOrbZ7WBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANuE7YDdD9D2Wqk_D7JNauC0nwWvQL-f42U=AJRkwgwKShmKoA@mail.gmail.com>
Wow, I hope my TR4 doesn't leak that bad that I need a drain hose!

Not sure about this sort of approach but that brings to mind the thought of
adding rails to my platforms and then using sheet plastic (4 or 6 mil) and
suspending it between the platforms.  That means the "tray' would be
disposable and I could then cut the plastic based on where my platforms
are.  Something to think about....