Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:44:19 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 02/09/2015 19:44:06, Serialize complete at 02/09/2015 19:44:06
Cc: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
I just have a 6" sewer pipe with two pieces of C channel on the ends. It's
free standing, but heavy enough to hold still when in use.  Note, I also
have 2 grinders mounted, back to back, on them.  I just spin them around
to get to the other grinder.

Works great.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Sent by: "Shop-talk" <shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net>
02/09/2015 07:32 PM

Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal

I've got several bench grinders that I would like to mount on some sort of
movable pedestals.  I don't want to anchor them to the floor so whatever I
end up using needs to be stable but portable.

I've got several of the Harbor Freight 3 footed pedestals that would only
work if anchored to the floor and worse they are two short to use.

Any suggestions on something that can be purchased, fabricated or what
not?

Thanks,

Brad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/eric@megageek.com