[Shop-talk] Backyard rocket hot cookers

To: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Backyard rocket hot cookers
From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 12:28:39 -0600
Okay, so I did some blackened catfish for dinner this morning ( I work
graveyard shift ) and really filled the house with smoke.  If you follow
me on Facebook you should have an idea about my cooking addiction.

Maybe I should get some sort of turkey deep fryer, 37 bazillion BTU
propane burner stand so I can do some seriously hot stuff without making
the house uninhabitable.  Any suggestions?  I'd like to do stuff on a
cast iron grill plate, adapt it to a serious wok burner* and such, doubt
I will ever deep fry a turkey.

Any suggestions?  Propane cylinders?  Run a natural gas line from the
house to the back yard?

mjb.

*:  This vid shows what sort of flame I'm looking for.
https://www.foodbeast.com/news/season-wok/