[Shop-talk] High heat burner

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] High heat burner
From: Mark Miller via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 16:41:53 -0700
Looked at the source as Pat listed below and: they have a 210K BTU
outdoor burner, just in case 55K is too wussy for you.  that is some
serious energy.  And still well under a hundred bucks.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/backyard-pro-outdoor-range-patio-stove-with-hose-guard-210-000-btu/554BPHP17.html

PS: if anyone knows what I am doing wrong that causes all these stupid
question marks to show up in posts I'd love to know. Thx!

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com
no question marks were injured in the making of this post