shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] Key with only 3 pins?

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Key with only 3 pins?
From: "Bob" <bob@hotpursuit.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:07:55 -0700
The cops much prefer to have a single key unlock everything.  So a single key
that does the doors, trunk, and ignition is a good
sign.  Since your ignition cylinder has been replaced, the only sign left would
be that a square ended key unlocks the doors as
opposed to the round ended ket that typically does the job in a two key setup.