Re: Spitfire question

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire question
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 01:31:41 -0700
John,

    1 thing to check first off is the locating screw which aligns the rocker
shaft oil supply hole.  If memory serves, this screw is on the #4 cylinder
end of the rocker shaft.  Big phillips style head.  You won't see the same
kind of oil flow as in 'murican cars, but enough to get things a little
messy if you run long without the valve cover on.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
Publicity Director
TTSCC is the host Club for Triumphest 1999