Re:Clutch pushrod

To: spitfire@worldchat.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Clutch pushrod
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 7:41:03 +0000
Chris -=20

Sorry, I don't have the answer for you, but I do have the same question wit=
regard to my 72 GT6.  When I pulled the transmission last fall, I found tha=
t the
slave cylinder was mounted with several nuts between the back of the slave
cylinder and the bell housing, moving the slave and pushrod out toward the
lever.  I'm wondering whether there is supposed to be a distance piece or i=
f my
pushrod is too short.  (Or is it true that size doesn't matter?)

Scott Barr
scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
72 GT6