Thanks to all for flasher help!

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks to all for flasher help!
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 00:18:49 -0400
Thanks guys! I traced my non-functioning indicators to the hazard light switch
knob being too tight of all things. I found that if I unscrewed the knob a
turn
or so, everything works fine. I don't know how permanent a solution this will
be, but it's working for now - got to get him inspected quick! ;-) Indicating
left is still a bit flaky, once in a while it will blink dimly for a while
(wiggling the wires to the column switch cures it) - I am going to go through
the connections tomorrow with cleaner and contact enhancer.

Thanks again!
Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spitfire