Never been there, Never done that

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Never been there, Never done that
From: Brian Neuschwander <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 20:26:25 -0700
My MKII Spit is bondoed (make that BONDOED), sanded, primed and ready to
paint.  This is all new to me.

1.  What is the easiest paint to work with.  I will be painting it
bright yellow?
2.  What are a couple of basic application techniques that might serve
me well?

Don't laugh.  No matter how it comes out it will be an improvement!

BTW, quality tools are great.  I bought a welder, body grinder, Bosch
two hand variable speed orbital sander (Best tool in the shed!) for this
job.  Will be getting the spray stuff next.
--
Brian W. Neuschwander