New Modem Required

To: helco@voy.net, tompkins@voy.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: New Modem Required
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 21:39:00 -0400
I just talked to my brother in law who is a computer builder/repairman.
He say that around September, EVERYONE will have to buy a new modem in
order to be able to send and receive Internet email and data. How many
of you are ready to shell out $XX to continue to have this service.
Another planned obsolescence trick to keep the computer people spending
money to keep up. Maybe your ISP would like to hear you say, "I'll just
drop my internet service if I have to do that". What do you think?