RE: Resubmitted - Gas Cap Siphoning while driving

To: "'ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM'" <ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM>,
Subject: RE: Resubmitted - Gas Cap Siphoning while driving
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:13:38 -0500
Tom,

Have you looked at Rimmer Bros?  They list the part # for the cap seal ( #
718738   4.53 ukp or about $7.70 amurrican) and have no problem with
shipping to the US.  My only comment is that you might want to get the full
quote for the part and shipping before agreeing!

My only financial interest is that they've taken large chunks of my money in
the past  :-)

Jim