Spitfire Frequently Asked Questions

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Frequently Asked Questions
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 01:22:35 -0400
Joe Curry and I are collaborating to develop a frequently asked
questions and tips feature. Joe will get them posted and I plan to post
them on my website as an archive so that new listees and others may
brouse. Anyone with a good tip or info should contact Joe about posting
it. Right now, I've got a how-to by Dan Masters on converting the GM
alternator to the Spitfire and there's one about spin on oil filter
adaptors.

Tom Shirley  Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)

Spitfire FAQs and Tips
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/spitgarage.html