Re: Leaf spring

To: Paul <compubbs@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: Leaf spring
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 17:59:41 -0700
Paul,
If you want to improve the handling, the ideal thing is to use a Swing
Spring assembly from a MkIV or 1500 Spitfire.  This with a larger fromt
anti-sway bar will provide enhanced handling and turning stability,
while maintaining a comfortable ride.

I did this with my Mk1 and was truely amazed ath the difference it make
wof a relatively small outlay of funds.

Regards,
Joe Curry

Paul wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I remember seeing this in the Triumph list, but I just want to make
> sure...
>
> I'm considering buying a new leaf spring for my mk2 spitfire.  Would I
> be much better off buying the rotoflex one for the mk4/5 spit?
>
> --
> ..Paul
> http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/compubbs
>
> Something to think about this week:
>
>  - If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer