New to list, looking for parts

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New to list, looking for parts
From: tkay@amlibs.com
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 14:01:40 -0600
Hello everyone.  I am new to this list, and up to my eyeballs in a resto of
my 1972 Spitfire.  I am still looking for some parts, and the following
list is what I need quickly!  Please drop me a line if anyone has any or
all of these parts.

-chrome horseshoe molding, rear fender/taillight panel, d.side

-headlight support panels  (these are the pieces that the bonnet cross
members bolt into, and the
     headlight panels are spot welded onto, also.)  Both

Also does anyone know if the earlier model's rear fender top chrome pieces
will fit on my 72.  Never understood why the factory would do chrome
molding around the tail, and black molding on top of the rear fenders!?
Parts that I need (but not for a little a month or so):

-chrome ringed speedo (new or used)

-new wire harness.  (best place to get one?)

I know there is more that I need, but just can't think of it right now.
Thanks for any, and all help.
Sorry for the length.

TK